You need to first understand few things when blogging or writing content on linkedin:
- Building Personal Brand: If you want to build your personal brand on your name or on a brand name then you need to put content on your page or on your personal profile but not a type of content which is generic it should be original.
- Driving Traffic to your site: If you are just thinking that you will be copy and paste the half of article on linkedin and you will drive traffic then it will not work anymore.
Linkedin is basically to build your personal brand or presence about your brand or what work you do in order to attract targeted users.
So now you understand that what you have to do in order to do blogging on linkedin.
Here are some tips that can help you for blogging on linkedin:
- Publish 1 or 2 post every week solving query of your targeted users
- Write attractive and catchy title that can drive user attention
- You can also write tips from your niche top experts (this will get more traction)
- If you are performing any experiments then you can showcase that with proper images.
- Use 5 hashtags that are relevant to your niche
- If you are writing something about a person try to tag that person if they were on linkedin
- Try to engage in comment of others and yours as well this will get you initial traction
These are my results of posting and doing what i have told you above: